Esjay Landscapes + Pools are an award winning Melbourne-based landscaping and swimming pool company. Our works have featured in the pages of many national magazines including Grand Designs, Outdoor Rooms, Best Homes Melbourne, and Home Beautiful.
Our team of horticulture and landscape specialists provide the highest quality of workmanship, service and materials, offering a complete range of skills and experience to ensure Melbourne gardens will thrive with regular maintenance.
We are currently looking for Casual and Part-Time Garden Maintenance team members.
Candidates must have a passion for residential landscaping, with an appreciation of horticulture and working outdoors. A current Victorian manual driver’s license is essential and a light rigid or better truck license would be an advantage.
Working across Melbourne’s inner, east and south-eastern suburbs, duties include all aspects of general gardening, lawn care and landscape maintenance. We require team members who value high standards, have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
High End Residential Landscaping + Pools
Great Team + Company Culture
Award Winning Company
- Sound appreciation of Horticulture
- Valid manual drivers licence with own transport
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Passion for providing high level customer service
- Physically fit
- Strong commitment to safe work practices
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Team player with a great work ethic, who is also confident and able to work independent and unsupervised when required
- Demonstrated initiative and flexibility, as well as a can-do attitude and ability to problem solve
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work Monday – Wednesday.
- Supportive Management team
- Opportunity to further develop your skills, hours and a career in horticulture
- Competitive remuneration, above award rates
- Our team members develop long and satisfying careers with us. Join the team for an exciting future in the landscape industry where your work is valued, your contributions recognised, with endless opportunities to learn and grow.
To apply, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining “why you’d like to be part of the Esjay Landscapes + Pools team?“
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Click here to Apply