Explore current Job Vacancies with Esjay Landscapes + Pools.
Esjay Landscapes + Pools are a passionate, forward-thinking and energetic business, taking pride in being awarded the ‘Outstanding Workplace 2020’ at the PROTRADE United Business Awards.
We are proud to boast a fantastic company culture, and have big goals to continue to add to our extensive list of high quality, award winning projects in the years to come.
Our work is driven by quality and excellence, working with our clients to enhance their outdoor living experience, to create an outdoor space that supports their lifestyle and the important role that our home plays in our lives.
We have a great team of highly valued staff, who work closely together on luxury projects throughout Melbourne. Occasionally, a rare and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team may become open – scroll down for any current openings.
- High End Residential Landscaping + Pools
- Great Team + Company Culture
- Award Winning Construction Company
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY – Landscape Construction Supervisor
We are looking for a qualified, Landscape Construction Supervisor to join our construction team.
- Qualified – Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
- Solid understanding of landscape construction techniques and design principles.
- Reliable team player with a great work ethic, who is also confident and able to lead others.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and flexibility, as well as a can-do attitude and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
Package is negotiable based on qualifications and experience of successful candidate.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining “why you’d like to be part of the Esjay Landscapes + Pools team?”
Email submissions to > firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Click here to Apply
NEW ROLE – 1st Year Landscape Construction Apprentice
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking apprentice who is passionate about the industry and their work.
You will be working across a variety of high-end residential projects and will learn all aspects of landscape construction.
- Valid drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Passionate about a career in the landscape construction industry
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and takes pride in being part of a great company culture.
Applicants are required to submit both their resume and a cover letter explaining – “why you would like to start your career in the landscape industry in Melbourne with our team”?
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Click here to Apply